Certified Nursing Assistant/Med Tech
New Horizons is a company that excels in providing dedicated and compassionate daily care and accommodations for assisted living residents.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job duties:
• Provide direct resident care under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel
• Promote a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
• Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
• Assist in providing a safe environment for patients
• Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job requirements:
• CNA/Med Tech certification in good standing with the state of Maryland (must maintain current certification throughout employment)
• High School diploma or GED
• Basic computer knowledge
• Articulate with good interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
*Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, and pass post-employment physical exam, if required. This requirement includes criminal background investigation and reference inquiry. Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
To apply, please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Horizons Assisted Living Facility is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.